Image by Iván Cabrera
Concierto en el Teatro Victoria, Durango, Dgo. México
Metodo de conversion a blanco y negro en Lightroom aqui blog.jaredpolin.com/blog/2010/4/29/digital-photography-ed… esta en inglés.
The use of photo editing software to enhance your digital photos is a great way to better preserve those special memories. Even just a few minor adjustments using photo editing software can greatly enhance your digital photos. Professional photographers have used photo editing software for years in order to better enhance their photos. Now, technology allows even the novice photographer to create a professional looking photo album with affordable photo editing software
If you are looking to turn your memories into outstanding photos then some simple photo editing tips can go a long way. Here are 5 incredibly simple photo editing techniques that you can use with almost any photo editing software program to better enhance your digital photos.
1. Remove Red Eye: A standard feature for most photo editing software programs is red eye removal. This is something that you should do for every photo. Red-eye happens when the flash of the camera reflects off of the blood vessels in the pupil. Removing red eye using photo editing software is an absolute must and, as you will see, makes a huge difference.
2. Sharpen: Sharpening a photo will do exactly like it sounds. It will make the edges of your photo more sharp and remove grain which will leave you with a more crisp image. Experiment to see how much sharpening your photo may need. You can sharpen an image multiple times if necessary.
3. Hue and Saturation: This is a feature offered with most photo editing software programs that allows you to control the color content of your digital photo. Saturation is what controls the strength of the color and Hue serves to balance out the color in your photo.
4. Brightness and Contrast: The most common mistake that most novice photographers make has to do with lighting. The photo can easily end up either too light or too dark. If this is the case with your photo then load your photo into a photo editing software program and adjust the brightness and contrast until your photo looks the way you would like it to.
5. Noise: This is a cool feature that is offered with most photo editing software programs. It allows you to add a thin film of grain over your digital photo, which can create an old, classical look. Experiment with it and see what you think.
For more information on photo editing software that is affordable and feature-rich CLICK HERE! Photo Editor X even comes with over 3 hours of instructional videos so that you will learn how to make your digital photos look their best. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
Article from articlesbase.com